Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Works

I used to be able to tell people to Google "Esther Yu Sumner" (my pen name) to see a sample of my work but I've written two books in the genealogy genre, and now the first few dozen pages of search results just turns up those two books, even though I've written many, many articles since the last book.

I'm using this blog to collect all my works into one location - or all that I can find online.

Wish me luck on finding all my published pieces ... and in one day finishing my unpublished pieces. My unpublished pieces all have the same reason for being unpublished - I've never finished them, and therefore, never even tried submitting them to a publisher. Well, I guess there's one finished piece. I might just send that one off to an agency one day ... for now, I'm just writing for publishers that have specific assignments and a guaranteed check.

My first love is reading, which is what lead to a very close second, writing. One day, I'll stop reading enough to finish writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment