Friday, October 13, 2017

My Book is Live!

My children's book, "My Nativity ABCs," is officially available for purchase and stocked in stores (vs. pre-order). I know Seagull Bookstore in Utah already has the book stocked on their shelves. I haven't checked other stores but I know you can get it online at the following places. It was actually out of stock in several places. I thought it was a mistake but my publisher explained that these stores weren't likely expecting so many orders so early on. So thank you to my amazing friends, family, and fans of the book.

Seagull Book

Barnes and Noble

Amazon

Target

Walmart

The book is also available on several UK and Canada sites but I didn't want this list to get to unwieldy so here's the initial list!

Following my drawing, writing, and other creative adventures @iliketocreatestuff or #mynativityabcs or #CreateByEs. And for those of you that teach music to children, visit me at singingmagic.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment