Monday, November 6, 2017

Free Coloring Page from the Artist of "My Nativity ABCs" - Child Praying

Please enjoy this special cut “scene” from “My Nativity ABCs” in the form of a free coloring page for your children. This is based on artist Alex Worthen’s original interpretation of a line from my poem, regarding what I had written that “L” means in respect to the Nativity story.

In the final version, my publisher, Cedar Fort Publishing, decided it wanted all the images to reflect the historic times when Jesus was born. So, if you flip to the "L" page of "My Nativity ABCs" you'll see that the basic structure of the page is the same, but instead of a lampshade, there's an earthen pot. Instead of curtains, there's a bare window.

You can download the coloring page by clicking on the image below and saving it to your computer, or you can download it here.



No comments:

Post a Comment